Frequently Asked Questions
So....what are skins?
InToro skins are a new and exciting way to protect your device from scratches, scuffs and small dents. They are made of a top quality and robust vinyl, but still ultra thin (1mm) which means its add no bulk and keep the original shape of your device. The best part in our skins is that they are completely customizable, upload your personal photos and text to create a truly unique skin!
What can I put on my inToro skin?
You can personalize your skin with your own photographs. You can use any digital camera photos, mobile phones photos or any other common image format. The better the quality of your image, the better the skin will turn out You can also add any personal text you wish to make it truely unique.
Will my device still fit in my case?
Absolutely. Your inToro skin is less than 0.1mm so your device will fit perfectly in a dock, case or any other device or accessory. We hardly add any bulk to your device.
Will the inToro skin affect the device in any way?
Again, absolutely not! Having a skin on your device has no affect on the function of your device. In fact, if anything it helps protect it from everyday scratches, scuffs and even light scratches and water damage!
Will I be able to access ALL the ports on my device ?
Yes! inToro skin are precision-engineered to fit your device perfectly while taking into consideration every port on your device so you can use your device exactly the same way as you used it without the skin.
How long it will take you to produce the skin?
After you finalise your skin design and complete your transaction through checkout, your skin will be produced and ready within 1-2 business days. It will then be dispatched to your shipping address via the delivery option you chose.
Do you provide any warranty to the skin?
Absolutely. If your skin image show any signs of fading, smudges or water damage within the first 2 years, we will gladly replace it with a skin of the same design free of charge. Just present your order ID, which is printed on the warranty card sent with your skin, and we will process the replacement. All you have to do is just pay for the shipping costs.
Will the skin leave any residues on my device when removed?
No, the skin's advanced adhesive system leave no traces on your device once removed. No sticky residue or marks are left if you decide to remove the skin. In essence, it leave your device in perfect condition.
How to apply your skin
- The surface of the device you want to apply the inToro skin should be clean and dry-wiped with a damp cloth.
- Lightly remove the skin from one corner (make sure you're extra careful when removing the skin from the backing paper).
- Don't stretch the skin on. This will prevent the skin from fitting properly.
- Slowly peel the skin, making sure the skin doesn't stick to itself.
- Tip - When applying the skin, pick a starting point by lining up the skin with the buttons or control openings and lightly place it there.
- The skin adhesive system is pressure activated so when first applying the skin to your device try to do it without applying pressure. This will make it easier for you to position the skin correctly.
- If you didn't position the skin correctly, gently peel it off and try again. Make sure not to stretch the skin or it will no longer fit.
- If you are happy with the position of the skin ,firmly press the skin onto the device from the middle to the edges. Gently push out any air bubbles or wrinkles with your fingers.
InToro skins are brilliant way to claim your style and protect your device. They are perfect for celebrating a special accomplishment or presenting the skin as a gift. You can change them as often as you want and use any image that you like.